Travel Photography Tips – better smartphone photography
Tips for better smartphone photography.
Yes, even you can take great travel photos with just your simple smartphone—no bulky camera needed. I use to take along my bulky camera on my vacation but now I travel with my smartphone and a small mirrorless camera.
Below are some tips to help you take better pictures on your vacation with your smartphone.
Know your smartphone camera
– Read your smartphone instructions. Knowing where everything is located will help capture those quick shoots that come up quickly.
– This will help your picture to be shaper.
Rule of thirds
– Easy way to improve your photos is to make use of the rule-of-thirds grid in your camera app. This is a relatively common feature in today’s camera apps. Make sure to turn yours on.
Get up close to subject and high
– See if you can photograph local cityscapes from a second- or third-floor window instead of street level.
Light source very important
– Photo’s are better if taken when the sun is low in the sky, either early in the morning or toward sundown.
Use an app for after-dark photography
– Cell phones struggle with color contrast and blurring at night. The solution: Download Night Camera, one of a few great options for time-delayed image capturing.
Hope these tips help you capture your travel memories that you can share in a instant.